Building Owners and Property Managers have enough to deal with on a daily basis. Babysitting a commercial painting contractor should not be one of them!
If you hire the wrong painter, you risk having cost overruns, delays and hassles you don’t need.
You certainly don’t want your painting contractor to add to your list of headaches.
We have completed commercial painting projects throughout Northern Virginia.
We understand that every job has unique aspects. Why not hire a company with enough past experience that they won’t be surprised by the specs of your job?
We understand that you may want your facility to continue to operate without interruption while the painting is in progress.
We offer different service options so that your business is not disrupted:
- During normal hours of operation – minimal noise or disruption
- Services provided outside of normal work hours:
- Weekends and holidays
- 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Shutdown or maintenance periods
- Ability to quickly provide additional manpower for quick turnaround
- Ability to quickly mobilize crews
- Acoustical Ceiling Repair or Removal
- New Construction & Remodel
- Prompt response to project scheduling or scope changes
- Daily and weekly progress reports via email or phone
We have experience in commercial facility maintenance re-painting and new construction painting projects. We have experience in restaurant painting projects including restaurant maintenance painting projects.
If you are frustrated every time you walk into your facility by peeling, cracking or blistering paint, then I would like to show you that your project can be completed with a minimum of headache, hassles, hidden charges or poor quality that is so common in the commercial and industrial painting industry.
We have established internal standards on scheduling, bid requests, price guarantees, appearance, materials, licensing, insurance and bonding and will be pleased to share these with you so you can be confident you are hiring a competent painting professional for your project.
We service Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun and Prince William Counties including McLean, Great Falls, Arlington, Fairfax, Reston, Herndon, Fairfax Station, Alexandria, Sterling, Leesburg, Springfield, Woodbridge, Lorton.
Our crews are experienced at working with other trades and accommodating the “sharing” of workspaces.
We will make sure your business does not suffer while we perform our work. We are trained professionals and are familiar in the operation of all types of articulating booms and scissor lifts. Our equipment is always clean and neat.
Exterior Painting and Waterproofing:
- Building Repainting Including Masonry, Wood, Stucco and Brick & EIFS
- Waterproofing Coatings
- Window Glazing and Caulking
- Graffiti Removal and Anti-Graffiti Coatings
- Hand Rails, Safety Bollards, and Roof Access Ladders
- Power Washing and Cleaning of Brick, Wood, Limestone, Masonry, Metal Roofs, and Aluminum Siding
- Power Washing Walkways, Entry Ways, and Dumpster Areas
Interior Painting, Textures, and Wall Covering
- Offices, Corridors, and Stairwells
- Warehouses, Factories, Block Walls, Metal Decking and Overhead Doors
- Door Refinishing
- Installation of Fabric, Vinyl and Acoustical Wall Coverings
- Dry Wall Repairs and Plastering
- Decorative Painting Including Faux Finishing, Glazing and Textures
- Hospitals and Churches
Specialty Wall and Floor Coatings
- Floor Coatings Including Epoxy and Concrete Stain
- Texture Ceiling and Wall Coatings
- Ceiling Tile Restoration Using Pro-Cote Ceiling Tile Coating
- Woodgraining, glazes, Faux finishes